How To Get More Views and like On TikTok – Ideas That No One Will Tell You.
This blog is intend to solve your queries regarding how to get more views on tiktok?. In the competitive world where all are following ortodox method we have brough to you out of the box methods.
So, we are here again to answer your most asked question. How to get more views on Tiktok? Well, I have good news for you, through research and interviews of famous creators who are already established on TikTok. By far TikTok has become the most famous and used social media platform In the USA and other major countries.
Tiktok has currently 1 billion active users and it has already surpassed other social media applications such as Snapchat, Instagram in terms of the user base. Additionally, it had generated over 1.9 billion in revenue in the year 2020 that is a very huge number if we consider the age of this application. Tiktok was launched in 2017 by acquiring musical.ly and it is the most successful application based in china that has become successful in overseas markets too like the USA, Russia, India, and Europe. To add, Tiktok is now converting into e-commerce where users will be able to purchase things. amazing right?
I think it’s enough history you need to know about Tiktok. Now, let’s come to our main topic how can you get more views and likes on TikTok?
Let me tell you the best 5 tips and tricks that you can follow and get your desired views and likes on TikTok.
1. Personal Profile Optimization
Your profile is the first thing that any new potential follower will come and see, as we already know this quote “ first impression is the last impression” and that is correct in this case.
I have visited many profiles and just push the exit button because profiles were not optimized enough. Now, what can you do to optimize your profile in order to gain the attention of your potential follower?
- Select the best photograph that has a better picture quality also easily get fit into the round shape. Keep it like your face can be easily visible to users so even if they do not open your profile but through your clear picture, they can know you from the searching page.
- Edit your about section in such a way that any user who comes to your profile can easily get an insight into what type of content they can expect from you. If you are making music videos and you write “I love playing baseball” then it does not make any sense right?.
- Your username on tiktok does make a lot of effects. Keep your username simple and authentic so users can easily find you by searching. Suppose on one platform your name is Anna James and on TikTok, you are using usernames like “vampire girl” does this make any sense? So choose your username wisely.
- Try to focus on making one type of video so your followers do not get confused. If you are good at making DIY videos or lipsync that don’t upload your random singing videos.
2. Strengthen your Hashtags
Hashtags can really open the doors for people you have not known or discovered before. Firstly, there are many people who follow the #hashtags to get related content to see again, and again also, there are many popular hashtags on TikTok like #foryou, #viral, #funny. So, how can you use these hashtags in your favor? Let me give you quick ideas.
- Start searching for the trending hashtags in your niche. Suppose if you are making lips syncing and trending videos mostly then #foryou and #trending would be the best work for you. Accordingly, for any niche, anyone can find the best hashtags that have a good amount of followers and start using them.
- Take the help of google or an already popular TikTok celebrity in your niche to find out what type of hashtags they use. And by using this strategy correctly there are chances you can be on a trending page soon.
- Do not overuse the hashtags keep it between 3-4. Try to use one popular hashtag, one less popular, and one related to your niche.
- Try to use different types of hashtags on your videos to find out what type of tags best work for you. It is always a trial and error until you get success.
3. Focus On Video Quality
We are done with the two steps now third and most important part is to improve your video quality. Even if you have done great profile optimization or used trending hashtags but viewers are not liking your videos and eventually and you are getting low engagement due to poor video quality then it’s not worth it. Follow these steps ideally and hope for the best results.
- Practice as much as possible, No matter what type of videos you are making funny sketches, lip-sync, DIY, Dance, etc keep practice it until you get your best timing and shot. You have only 15-30 secs to engage your audience and make them follow you so make sure you use that time wisely.
- Keep your video quality High you can use a good phone which has great camera features like iPhone or one plus. Moreover, you can use DSLR professional cameras to shoot your videos then add sound to them later. Remember quality does matter the most.
- Try to make your videos in natural sunlight where it is not so bright and not so dark. Try using different types of filters or edit your videos later by using professional video editing tools. Additionally, if you have budget you can buy ring light and other props to enhance your video quality.
4. Collaborate with other creators
Until this step, we have worked on our profile, content, and optimization now it’s time to move ahead with some advanced steps. It’s always better to take the help of someone who has already established something and you can drain knowledge from them as well. Through collaborating with other creators both creators will get cross-marketing benefits does no matter from which niche you make videos.
Suppose if both creators are from a niche they can get more exposure from people who like that type of content. Oppositely, if creators from different niches collaborate they’ll get exposure from the new audiences and chances are there to go viral in a low competitive niche. This is how you can find other creators and collaborate with them.
- Try to search with the hashtag and see who is popular and trending. Make a list of 20-50 people then comment on their video to approach them for collaboration or message them directly. If both techniques do not work then make multiple duets with their videos and grab their attention.
- If the creator is popular he/she might not reply to your comment then you can try alternate ways. Find them on different social media like Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat there is more chance of getting replies because they do check DMs regularly in order to reply to their fans.
- The best way you can do is find their business email, yes you heard it right nowadays, creators do have their mails for inquiries and collaboration purposes and you can easily get it from their social media accounts and personal website if they have.
5. Understand TikTok algorithm
Tiktok determines the popularity of video on the basis of likes, comments, shares and watch time. If you have got all of this Tiktok algorithm will reward you. Users will not get attracted by seeing you a number of followers they do need quality content to see. As a creator, your only focus should be to gaining as much as possible user engagement by hook or by crook. There are plenty of ways you can do it just relax and follow these steps.
- Start focusing on other platforms too, you can indirectly bring more viewers to your Tiktok profile through publishing on other social media like Instagram. Optimize your profile on other media too so if the user wants to see your videos they’ll definitely redirect to your TikTok profile.
- Secondly, if you are able to little investment do run social media campaigns for your personal branding on Facebook and IG.
- One secret tip is here, Omegle is still the most used platform, you can easily showcase your talent to new people from all around the world and ask them for small favor by following you on TikTok. This is how you can get global exposure too.
Guys, I hope you have got so many new ideas and now it’s up to you how you will utilize them. Getting more likes and views on TikTok is not an easy game since competition has become so high but you can crack the TikTok algorithm with these little improvements and get your desired results.